Adiposoft - debug DIY

adiposoft
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fd54081b150>

Hi all,

I’m using the Adiposoft plugin for cell size analysis (http://imagej.net/Adiposoft). It generally works great, but when trying to run batch analyses, I get the following error “no window with the title “total” found”. This has just started happening even though the same installed version was working a few days ago. I’ve tried reinstalling but, oddly, the issue persists. If I process images one by one, the software works perfectly. I’ve also tried the Linux version, and I get exactly the same issue.

Any ideas on where to look? I’ve contacted the developers, but I’m trying to figure this out myself as I’m not sure how well supported the plugin is these days. I can post the code if that would help, but I’m not sure which script would be the most helpful. I’m guessing the “Adiposoft.ijm”? It just seems like it can’t locate the proper directory or something in batch analysis.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Luke

Error Message ImageJ Fiji

Welcome to the forum, @Luke_Norton!

FWIW, I invited the authors to this forum discussion using the Invite button. Let’s see how responsive they are.

Yes, the Java class in the provided jar file simply wraps around this Adiposoft.ijm macro file, so all the functionality is in there.

What is the full error message? Does it specify a line number?

Thanks! The specific error message is exactly that. No line numbers. Nothing. The title of the box says “Macro Error” and then the error message stated above. Let me know if it would be helpful to post the code.

Hi Luke,
I’m currently the maintainer of the plugin, although I didn’t develop it. Unfortunately, the person who developed it doesn’t work here anymore, so it is a bit more complicated for me to go through the code. I’m trying to figure out where the problem may come from, since the batch processing was working fine not long ago, as you already said. I will let you know as soon as I manage to solve the problem.
Best,
Mikel

Error Message ImageJ Fiji

Hi Mikel,

Any update on what can be done about this error?

Thank you.
Best wishes,
Shehroz