How i select the training features for image?

imagej
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa302595f90>

How i select the training features for image,on which priority base ?

@Farah_Arain

Welcome to the Forum!

So… can you elaborate a bit? We need some more context/details… Are you referring to training features of the machine learning tool Trainable Weka Segmentation? Or tools/links for learning more about ImageJ/Fiji? If this… here are some helpful links for getting started:

Hope this helps a bit! Just post again with more information if you can…

eta

Yes, i m talk about Trainable Weka Segmentation’s training features.
tf
I am using TWS for hand face blob images kindly tell which training feature i’ll use for my work.
Thanks.

@Farah_Arain

Would you be able to post an original image? That way we can take a look at your datasets… but for sure you should read up on the different features on the TWS page to start…

eta

This type if image i m using for image segmentation
image (10)
suggest me which training features i’ll use .

@Farah_Arain

The best place to start is just testing out different combinations of features based on those available. For these types of images - I am not sure myself. What classes of objects do you need to determine? Face versus background? etc. @iarganda would obviously have better insight on this…

It would be amazing to have TWS turn on every feature at the offset - to then determine which of the features are contributing most to effective separation. Then one can scale back to these necessary features to save on processing speed/efficiency.

eta

While I like the idea, @etarena, people who are used to the minimum set of features might run into trouble. When training on a large image stack, I’d much rather start with a minimum set of features and get a result than to start with all features selected and run out of memory. Does that make sense? :roll_eyes: