- The Input Folder consists of 50 TIFF color pictures.
- The Output Folder does get the set of 50 images correctly named and in the right order after macro conversion to binary, Shape-Filtered, and Measured for Integrated density (IntDen).
- Values of IntDen are orderly displayed by ImageJ output.
- However, when the resulting binary images in the Output Folder are individually Measured for IntDen the values indicate a weird rearrangement happened whereby some file IDs (names) do not match the original ID.
- I have noticed that for up to six images in the batch analysis everything works fine.
- When I process 8 images the last 2 images in the list rob the ID of the first 2 images
- I have illustrated this case in the attached sheet image
- This becomes a real problem when a large number of images are batch processed
Please, let me know your thoughts. Thanks!!