Multiple image processor lost

I want to use multiple image processor on imagej to treat a series of images with a sequence of actions saved in a macro, but i don’t find the multiple image processor command in my imagej. What should i do? Thank you for your help. Sorry for the numerous unessecary edits

Hi @tilt,

Have you had a chance to look at the macro function list?

File.openDialog(title) - Displays a file open dialog and returns the path to the file choosen by the user (example). The macro exits if the user cancels the dialog.

Next up is probably a question about processing an entire folder; have a look at this post that has some excellent links for learning how to program macros, eh, scripts…

Well thank you so much! I think I will actually make great use of these links in the near future. Though do you know what to do to get the “multiple image processor” command?

http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/Multiple-Image-Processor-Quantifying-surface-td5001690.html
this person here downloaded it but the link doesn’t work anymore; and I don’t know how to find it, i don’t know what to type in the research bar (other than “download multiple image processor”) but maybe it isn’t in up for downloading anymore.

The links within the link to Multiple Image Processor you show, look archaic. ImageJ/FIJI have come a long way since 2005, the year of the latest update of Multiple Image Processor.
The processFolder and processFile mechanism of processing multiple files/folders in a macro/script has been covered quite a few times recently in this forum so hopefully you will be able to read up and implement a variation of them to achieve what you want.