I am trying to port another of our lab’s plugins into the Scijava ecosystem and am encountering some difficulties in compiling the project in Maven. I am still learning Maven, so any help would be appreciated.
When I attempt to build the plugin with either
mvn compile, or
mvn clean install I encounter the following error:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4.1:enforce (enforce-rules) on project DEFCoN_: Unable to parse configuration of mojo org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4.1:enforce for parameter ignoreClasses: Cannot assign configuration entry 'ignoreClasses' with value 'org.hibernate.stat.ConcurrentStatisticsImpl,org.junit.runner.Runner' of type java.lang.String to property of type java.lang.String -> [Help 1]
The error message suggests that the problem is not necessarily with my configuration but rather in another package that is trying to coerce a
String into a
- The full error trace (using the -X argument to mvn) is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v4ftkzjvb3uk5kd/mvn_install_output.txt?dl=0
- The plugin I wish to build is here: https://github.com/LEB-EPFL/DEFCoN-ImageJ
- The pom.xml on the GitHub repo is outdated and also problematic. The most recent one that raises these errors is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vj58v3g608opxwz/pom.xml?dl=0
- I get this error for any pom-scijava above 20.0.0.
- In the pom.xml I have pinned Tensorflow at version 1.5.0 because the code will not work with 1.6.0
- I have tried completely deleting my .m2 repository folder and rebuilding the project but still receive the same error.
- If I use pom-scijava 19.2.0, then the .jar will be successfully built and is functional. However, it fails at the install phase when copying jars into my Fiji.app folder with a failure to find
- If I use pom-scijava 20.0.0, I get an incompatible types error related to passing java.lang.Float to a org.tensorflow.Tensor<> generic.
Apache Maven 3.0.5 (r01de14724cdef164cd33c7c8c2fe155faf9602da; 2013-02-19 14:51:28+0100) Maven home: /home/kmdouglass/apps/netbeans-8.2/java/maven Java version: 1.8.0_171, vendor: Oracle Corporation Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8 OS name: "linux", version: "4.13.0-39-generic", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"
java version "1.8.0_171" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_171-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.171-b11, mixed mode)
I fully accept that I could just be doing something obviously wrong or misunderstanding something fundamental to how Maven works. Could anyone point me in the right direction or suggest something else to try so I can get this plugin built without problems?
Thanks a lot!