Bio-Formats 5.5.1 is now available for Fiji from the Java 8 update site. If you have previously been using the Bio-Formats 5 update site, you will need to disable that as well as enabling the Java 8 site.
This release includes several file format fixes:
- fix for HDF5SymbolTableException when recycling an IFormatReader to reopen another CellH5 file
- bug fix related to opening of subsets of CellH5 files, namely openBytes(r, no, x, y, w, h) for y>0
- fix pyramid resolution indexing for pyramids of different depths
- fix for incorrect channel names and colors
Zeiss AxioVision ZVI
- correct parsing of epoch for Zeiss TIFF and Zeiss ZVI
And also command line and format tool fixes - see https://www.openmicroscopy.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8294 for full details.
The software is also available to download from
Any problems or comments, please use the OME Forums or mailing lists:
The OME Team