Hello All !
Just wanted to announce a new release of Coloc 2 - version 3.0.0. You can take a look at the changes on github here.
Some fixes include:
- Moves the classes into a common sc.fiji.coloc package prefix.
- Makes Coloc_2 usable from a script, and usable headless.
- Adds a script template illustrating usage from a script.
- Fixes a couple of serious memory leaks, and quitting-related problems.
- Adds support for registering additional ResultHandlers.
Note: Also, there were a few minor UI improvements made in recent versions which were not previously announced, including adding axes labels in plots, displaying maximum projection for z-stacks, matching results ordering in PDF and log window, etc.
Special thanks to @ctrueden !!!