Job Title: Software Engineer [Computational Imaging]
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Boulder, CO, USA
Double Helix LLC, an innovator in 3D imaging technologies, is looking for an MS/PhD level – or work experience equivalent – Software Engineer to join a small and dynamic team expanding the boundaries of 3D life science imaging technology.
Double Helix utilizes 3D image processing algorithms to complement its 3D image capture instrumentation. The candidate filling this position will modify/extend/generalize 3D image processing algorithms for implementation into end-user software. The candidate must be self-motivated, self-directed and able to function in a small, fast-paced development team. The position will be located in Boulder, CO, USA.
• Responsible for analysis of image processing algorithms to determine robustness, extensibility, and limitations.
• Responsible for generalizing image processing algorithms to work across requisite sample data and use cases. Responsible for extending algorithms to remove limitations. Responsible for implementing unit tests for software algorithm modules and functions.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and revising software algorithms as required based on internal and external performance results.
• Master’s degree in Engineering, Math, or equivalent, PhD preferred, and 5+ years minimum programming experience.
• Matlab and image processing toolbox experience required.
• Experience with Java and ImageJ plugins preferred
• A highly self-motivated and a solid team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com