Welcome to the ImageJ Forum!

This is a discussion board for all users and developers of ImageJ and Fiji.

The purpose of this ImageJ forum is to:

• Offer a central place for questions and discussions regarding ImageJ.
  • Include the full breadth of the ImageJ community, from basic users to advanced developers.

Any question or discussion regarding ImageJ or Fiji has a place here. The community is diverse, helpful and attentive. We aim to facilitate ease of communication through this ImageJ forum.

Discourse tips

The ImageJ forum was built using Discourse. If you have never used a Discourse-based forum before you may be interested in some of the great features they have made available:

• try.discourse.org is a sandbox forum where you can experiment and learn (with no permanent repercussions!)

Also, there are several guides available:

Manual image analysis works, but not the macro/batch
String type in Javascript macro?

Looks nice! Cannot wait until this place is full of life! :slight_smile:

Great!
Congratulations guys for making this real.

I believe the email issues are finally resolved, as of 10 hours ago. We’ll test more tomorrow and if all looks well, announce it to the lists.

This is great :smile:

This is great! Congratulations !

fantastic! thank you @ctrueden for making this happen!!!

Wow, I really think discourse was a great decision @ctrueden!

I’m wondering whether the requirements for trust levels are set to the discourse defaults?

Or, in other words, what do I need to do to be able to edit posts from other users? :wink:

I locked you to Level 3 “Regular” and also made you a moderator. Maybe that is sufficient? Give it a shot.

Ah, that does the job! Thanks a lot @ctrueden!

A post was split to a new topic: Particle measurements in mircofluidics

This sounds great!!! And thank you for making this happen.

Really this is a great place to get help on issues. Thank you each and everyone who is working on this project.